Virtual Showcase: Engage, Connect, Adapt: Equipping Your Workplace To Thrive
December 6, 2022
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Central
We all are experiencing new workers, new teams, and new leaders. Now we have new work arrangements as remote and hybrid work becomes standard.
How do you enhance your workforce’s ability to engage, collaborate, and adapt in this volatile and uncertain reality?
Today, organizational culture cannot be an afterthought. It must be focused, intentionally and continually, to ensure recovery and results. That’s where Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ comes in.
Everything DiSC on Catalyst is a personal development learning experience that equips people with the social and emotional know-how for more effective interactions at work—no matter who or where they are. By combining DiSC® with instructor-led training and a powerful learning platform, Everything DiSC on
Catalyst helps people:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value differences in perspective and approach
- Readily and consistently adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation they encounter
The result is a lasting impact. For learners, Everything DiSC on Catalyst makes real behavior change possible … even fun. For organizations, Everything DiSC on Catalyst helps foster an engaged, collaborative, and adaptive culture that drives results.
Our newest showcase, “Engage, Connect, Adapt: Equipping Your Workforce to Thrive,” covers everything you need to know about this game-changing innovation. In this 60-minute interactive, virtual event, participants will:
- Discover the value of strong organizational culture and its connection to success
- Explore the Everything DiSC on Catalyst learning experience
- View a live demo of the Catalyst platform
- Participate in a live Q&A with the showcase presenters.